Why Choose Pyramid Family Behavioral Healthcare?
Pyramid Family Behavioral Healthcare’s value-based model is driven to overcome several obstacles inherent to most treatment providers and families.
- Employ highly trained and seasoned clinical teams supported by training and development plans
- Design programs that are appropriate for the client’s stage of development or life-stage
- Incorporate a “client-centered” approach for higher client treatment participation
- Utilize a broader spectrum of modalities and treatment approaches
- Incorporate the client’s support system into the treatment process
- Collaborate with current treatment providers on treatment planning and continuing care planning for better continuity
- Create program outcome measures to quantify program efficacy
- Continuously evaluate areas of need through customer request and market demand
- Program transparency and client-specific to allow the client and the clinical professional to make an informed decision about the appropriateness of a referral or program fit
Rather than employing the traditional “medical model” which emphasizes pathology and focuses on problems and failures in people with mental health conditions, Pyramid Family Behavioral Healthcare uses a different approach to treatment that focuses on wellness and strengths rather than illnesses and weaknesses.
Contact Pyramid Family Behavioral Healthcare
and get confidential help.
ACCREDITED BY THE COMMISSION ON THE ACCREDITATION OF REHABILITATION FACILITIES