Conveniently located in downtown Pittsburgh, Pyramid Healthcare’s outpatient rehab center serves adults with substance use and mental health disorders. We offer outpatient programs, intensive outpatient programs, and partial hospitalization.
Services at our Pittsburgh location include:
- Professional drug and alcohol assessments and treatment recommendations
- Co-occurring disorders treatment
- Individual therapy
- Family and group therapy
- Certified Recovery Specialist
- Certified Assessment Center
- Buprenorphine, Vivitrol® and Sublocade® treatment with counseling
Private insurance, medical assistance, county funding, and placement funding are accepted.
Outpatient treatment offers flexibility and is ideal for clients who have completed a higher level of care. Those who lack a support system or have not completed inpatient rehab are encouraged to contact our detox and inpatient center on Penn Avenue.
For more information on programming, call Pyramid Pittsburgh Outpatient.