Pyramid Healthcare’s Detox and Inpatient Treatment Center in Newport News provides evidence-based and multidisciplinary treatment for men and women in search of meaningful, long-term recovery or mental and emotional stability.
In addition to evidence-based treatment, clients participate in scheduled groups, individual counseling, and a variety of elective activities that support their transition to a sober lifestyle in a structured environment. Our non-hospital program in the Tidewater area provides medically-supervised services to individuals 24-hours, 7 days per week.
What We Offer
- Detoxification (ASAM Level 3.7) for opioids
- Inpatient residential (ASAM Level 3.5/3.3)
- Dual-diagnosis treatment
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- Trauma-focused care and interventions
- Life skills development activities
- Individual counseling
- Group therapy
- Self-help meetings
- Educational lectures and films
- Recreational therapy
- Continuing care planning
Payment Methods Accepted
- Most major insurance
Our Newport News detox and treatment center services the Virginia Peninsula, including the Tidewater region and parts of Hampton Roads.