Detox may be a first and essential step in preparing for rehabilitation, treatment, and recovery of substance use disorders. Pyramid Healthcare's detox program ensures a safe, medically-supervised withdrawal from alcohol and other substances in a comfortable, non-hospital setting.
Medical and psychiatric care is provided and nurses and counselors are on-duty around the clock, seven days a week, for crisis intervention, assessment and intake, counseling, continuing care planning and appropriate referral.
Steps in the process include:
- Intake. Our intake process includes evaluation, diagnosis and assessment of treatment needs, and may include a physical examination and laboratory testing if necessary for treatment.
- Observation. The medical team monitors the client’s course of withdrawal to ensure safety during the detoxification
- Medication Services. An addiction-certified physician will oversee the prescription and administration of appropriate medication, as well as the assessment of any side effects and results of that medication.
- Treatment Program. Clients will be encouraged to attend small educational groups that address addiction, coping skills, symptom management, and learning about community resources.
- Discharge Planning. Our specialists will prepare the client for referral into another level of care or re-entry into the community, and address any special needs related community treatment, housing, and human services
Our adult inpatient rehab program provides a variable length of stay based on personalized, clinically driven treatment plans. Treatment includes medical assessment and management, individual and group counseling, targeted education, care for families and significant others, case management, discharge, and aftercare planning, and appropriate referral and follow-up.
Features of our inpatient addiction treatment program include:
- Patient-focused individualized treatment
- Multidisciplinary team of highly accredited doctors and health care specialists
- Medically supervised detox and stabilization, around the clock
- Residential stay allows patients to leave everyday stresses behind
- Holistic therapies that promote wellness so the body can heal itself
- Life skills and healthy coping mechanisms that support sobriety
- Nutrient-rich meals
Factors that Intensify the Need for Inpatient Care
As our residential inpatient addiction treatment program begins to identify and treat the source of addictive behavior, other health and environmental issues may become more evident and require further evaluation, diagnosis and treatment. For example, many addictions are fueled by co-occurring disorders, where there is a presence of an underlying mental illness such as depressive, anxiety or bipolar disorder. Our team will identify and address the following issues which often get in the way of a healthy recovery:
- Symptoms of mental illness
- Health risks from detox
- Lack of (or unstable) external support systems
Thanks to our medical practitioners, licensed therapists and holistic professionals, patients in the inpatient program experience a collaborative approach to their care. Each patient also has a hand in the structuring of his or her own aftercare program, making the transition from residential treatment to outpatient recovery more manageable and promoting sustained sobriety.
Hammonton’s inpatient program options include:
- Medically supervised detox and stabilization
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- One-on-one counseling
- Group therapy
- Recreational outdoor activities
- 12-step program
- Faith-based recovery
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Trauma informed care
- Motivational Interviewing
- Anger Management
- Group electives based on patient choice (groups that patients can freely sign up for)