Pyramid Healthcare’s inpatient rehab center in Catasauqua serves the Lehigh Valley, providing short- and long-term residential treatment for women who are 18 years or older.
Lehigh Valley also offers several specialty programs and support groups, including but not limited to:
- Detoxification / Withdrawal Management: Coming Soon!
- Trauma Recovery Empowerment Model (TREM): Empower one another as each client finds their own healing from trauma, mental health and addiction.
- Safe Space: Discuss addiction/life issues the LGBTQ+ community faces that is often not talked about in treatment.
- Parenting Group: Teach coping skills for shame and guilt, rebuild trust with children, and identify self-care techniques to allow for better parenting.
- Monthly Women's Empowerment Days A workshop of topics and team building activities to support women to empower themselves and build unity.
- Groups on family dysfunction, building healthy relationships and SMART recovery
- CRS services
Adults in inpatient treatment are able to work on recovery without distractions. This means that clients adhere to a strict schedule. New admits participate in a mandatory group that focuses on accountability, support through post-acute withdrawal, and Medication-Assisted Treatment education.
Other treatment offerings include drumming, yoga, Trauma Art Narrative Therapy, and dual diagnosis groups.
We also have a partnership with Lehigh Valley Connection Program to provide drug and alcohol treatment to women who are pregnant.
Following treatment, Pyramid Healthcare staff help connect clients to community resources and aftercare programs.
Interested in learning more about substance abuse treatment and specialty programs at our Lehigh Valley location? Contact Pyramid Healthcare for more information.