Pyramid Healthcare’s Pine Ridge Manor Halfway House is located in Tyrone, PA. This rural setting provides a therapeutic environment where men can safely transition into a sober lifestyle.
Pine Ridge Manor occupants learn to incorporate healthy recovery skills while obtaining and maintaining part-time employment, engaging in volunteer activities, and pursuing educational opportunities.
What We Offer
Residents of Pine Ridge Manor have access to:
- Individual and group therapy
- Nutrition and spirituality education
- Relapse prevention
- Recovery-based support group meetings
- Ongoing support for maintenance with Suboxone and Vivitrol®
- Life skills training, such as goal setting and financial management
- Job training and employment services
Halfway housing offers structure and support as individuals work towards long-term recovery. To learn more about Pine Ridge Manor, contact this facility at (814) 684-1373 or use the location form.