Pyramid Healthcare offers on-site and mobile needs assessments and admissions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for treatment of drug and/or alcohol addiction.
If you or someone you know is seeking help for a drug or alcohol addiction, contact our admissions office to speak to one of our highly experienced needs assessment professionals, who will gather information, assist you in scheduling an assessment, and verify insurance coverage.
Any information you share with us is completely confidential, and there is no obligation to enter treatment.
Typical questions asked during the needs assessment process include:
- Do you recognize the need for treatment for your drug and/or alcohol use?
- Do you recognize the negative consequences of your drug and/or alcohol use?
- Have you attempted to decrease the dosage of your drug of choice?
- Have you maintained abstinence for any period of time?
- Have you participated in any kind of treatment program in the past?